View Single Post
Old 03-26-2012   #18
beerlover
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 56780 beerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: BL Texans Mock Draft post FA

Quote:
Originally Posted by SW H-TOWN View Post
Wow, I forgot to put the OT in round 4. I think that the OT from Oklahoma State is not very athletic. I would pick James Brown or Mitchell Schwartz(probably gone) in this spot and Quick with the second fourth round pick in your draft. Got to thinking about some picks and did not address your second pick in the fourth round.
Brown draft stock has risen to a 3rd rd. grade. Martin height not a concern all about getting leverage & staying low something learned early on in wrestling.

2012 Draft was Mercilus
beerlover is offline   Reply With Quote