View Single Post
Old 03-26-2012   #8
Insideop
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 11503 Insideop is a quality contributor and well respectedInsideop is a quality contributor and well respectedInsideop is a quality contributor and well respectedInsideop is a quality contributor and well respectedInsideop is a quality contributor and well respectedInsideop is a quality contributor and well respectedInsideop is a quality contributor and well respectedInsideop is a quality contributor and well respectedInsideop is a quality contributor and well respectedInsideop is a quality contributor and well respectedInsideop is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: my first mock draft

Good job on your 1st attempt!

The only things I don't like are taking a chance Burfict at all (head case/potential locker room cancer) and taking Jeffrey with the 26th pick when we could probably get him in the 2nd round now with a trade back. His stock has taken a hit since he lost a lot of weight for the Combine and then didn't run or participate in the receiving drills. He has to do well at his Proday to get back in to consideration for the 1st round. I liked Jeffrey for awhile as our 1st pick but started to hear reports about him being slow and not able to separate, and then about his weight being too high and then too low. I just don't know about him anymore. He seems like he has a high All-Pro potential or a high bust potential. It's a risky pick IMO. Also, don't think the Kubes would take Keenum. He's not quite tall enough and I don't think he fits what Kubes likes his QB's to do.

Other than that I like the rest of the picks and would be happy with them if it fell this way. Good job.
Insideop is offline   Reply With Quote