View Single Post
Old 03-26-2012   #11
ChampionTexan
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 65936 ChampionTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedChampionTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedChampionTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedChampionTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedChampionTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedChampionTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedChampionTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedChampionTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedChampionTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedChampionTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedChampionTexan is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Compensatory picks

Quote:
Originally Posted by Runner View Post
Duh. I didn't make that assumption though it should have been clear. I guess I'll go poke around and see who they lost/gained past year.
From last off-season:
Quote:
Green Bay has bid farewell to, in order of importance, former starters Cullen Jenkins, Daryn Colledge, Atari Bigby, Nick Barnett, Brandon Jackson, Mark Tauscher and Brady Poppinga. Also gone are several players who filled lesser roles.

So far, just Mason Crosby, John Kuhn and James Jones have re-signed. All are important players, but not as important as the first two Packers lost.
LINK

I'm reading that the Steelers are likely to only get one 7th Round pick LINK and their 2011 UFA losses were Matt Spaeth (TE), Nick Eason (DT), and Keyaron Fox (LB).