View Single Post
Old 03-26-2012   #13
Dutchrudder 
COOL BEANS!

Section: Fort Kickass
Rep Power: 150980 Dutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: BL Texans Mock Draft post FA

I like it, but I would change a couple things:

2nd) Change Quick to Brandon Thompson NT Clemson

3rd) Change to Quick (I don't think he will be a 2nd round pick and ought to make it to the Philly 3rd)

Swap your 6th and 7th round picks, as Bullock won't be there at the end of the 7th, and may go higher. He's the highest rated kicker and there's always one team that takes a kicker too early. The Eagles took Alex Henry in the 4th last year.

Other than that, I would say it's a great draft. I like the positions and the values. I'm getting on board the Hightower train since Demeco left, and I think he would be a perfect fit in our D. I can't approve of the trade up scenarios for Keuchly.