View Single Post
Old 03-26-2012   #7
beerlover
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 56780 beerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: BL Texans Mock Draft post FA

Quote:
Originally Posted by pbat488 View Post
love love love the 3rd and 4th pick. not sure how I feel about hightower but it's kind of a weird spot to be drafting based on our needs and value of players there imo.

can totally get behind this draft though, nice work as always.
thanks, I really the combination of Martin against Brewster. the fact they would push each other is very intriguing. If Butler is in fact the Texans starting RT then I give Adcock an edge to win the starting RG position, seems like a more athletic version of Brisel.

2012 Draft was Mercilus
beerlover is offline   Reply With Quote