View Single Post
Old 03-26-2012   #6
beerlover
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 55882 beerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: BL Texans Mock Draft post FA

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wolf6151 View Post
I'd take Marvin Jones -WR in the 2nd and since our 3rd is earlier now I'd take Josh Chapman-DT. Hightower never makes it past Pittsburgh, they're drooling over him. I like the rest of it, good players and good value.
I prefer a bigger/physical body, like Quick. speaking of drooling, would love to see how he responds working the Andre Johnson, has the tools to become elite & possibly the Texans #1 WR when Andre retires.

2012 Draft was Mercilus
beerlover is offline   Reply With Quote