View Single Post
Old 03-26-2012   #110
Texecutioner
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 125690 Texecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Tebow to the Jets

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hookem Horns View Post
I work from home and often put on TV sports talk shows in the background. They should just change the name of "ESPN First Take" to "ESPN Tebow Take". Skip Bayless refuses to talk about anything else and it has been that way since Tebow started starting in Denver. What's crazy about this is it it late March.
I took off work today, and haven't watched that show in months. I watched it, and of course it was all about Tebow and Sanchez and blah blah blah.

I don't see how ESPN continues to do this, but I guess it's the dumbass viewers that continue to watch ESPN and give it ratings. I watched it for about 15 minutes until I realized it was going to be nothing but Tebow. It still amazes me that there hasn't been another sports network to put ESPN out of business.
Texecutioner is offline   Reply With Quote