Thread: Aussie Mock 4.0
View Single Post
Old 03-26-2012   #15
aussie_texan
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 21345 aussie_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedaussie_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedaussie_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedaussie_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedaussie_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedaussie_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedaussie_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedaussie_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedaussie_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedaussie_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedaussie_texan is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Aussie Mock 4.0

Quote:
Originally Posted by TimeKiller View Post
I think you pointed out, biggest negative is no OG but I don't have a problem with any of these picks. Hill is a gamble. Haven't done much reading about Nate Potter. I think your idea of Randall is off, I think he's strictly a 2 down run plugger. Not ripping the pick, I think he would backup Cody pretty well but I don't think he's going to be shooting gaps. More of a block eater, free up LBers type. Decent mock overall, like that you took a kicker.
thanks for the feedback.

yeah i didn't take an OG because to me a guy after the 2nd round wouldn't be much different to the back ups we have.

With randall i drafted him as a DE not as a replacement for cody.
I the tape i have seen i just don't think he has the strength to go face up with guards and centres he didn't push the pocket much. but when asked to slant across the guard (or whoever his going up against) he did a lot better and go into the back field.

thats why i think we would work well in our system. i don't think he'll be like watt his not a 1st rounder but he can be disruptive in our system
aussie_texan is offline   Reply With Quote