Thread: Aussie Mock 4.0
View Single Post
Old 03-25-2012   #14
TimeKiller
Awaiting Email Confirmation

Location: This giant tree, standing 10,000 ft. high but not reaching the ground. It's roots must hold the sky.
Section: 521/Couch
Rep Power: 0 TimeKiller is a quality contributor and well respectedTimeKiller is a quality contributor and well respectedTimeKiller is a quality contributor and well respectedTimeKiller is a quality contributor and well respectedTimeKiller is a quality contributor and well respectedTimeKiller is a quality contributor and well respectedTimeKiller is a quality contributor and well respectedTimeKiller is a quality contributor and well respectedTimeKiller is a quality contributor and well respectedTimeKiller is a quality contributor and well respectedTimeKiller is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Aussie Mock 4.0

I think you pointed out, biggest negative is no OG but I don't have a problem with any of these picks. Hill is a gamble. Haven't done much reading about Nate Potter. I think your idea of Randall is off, I think he's strictly a 2 down run plugger. Not ripping the pick, I think he would backup Cody pretty well but I don't think he's going to be shooting gaps. More of a block eater, free up LBers type. Decent mock overall, like that you took a kicker.
TimeKiller is offline   Reply With Quote