Thread: Aussie Mock 4.0
View Single Post
Old 03-25-2012   #12
aussie_texan
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 21345 aussie_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedaussie_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedaussie_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedaussie_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedaussie_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedaussie_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedaussie_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedaussie_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedaussie_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedaussie_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedaussie_texan is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Aussie Mock 4.0

Quote:
Originally Posted by beerlover View Post
Hill is a big gamble that could pay huge dividends. If Usain Bolt trained & played football instead of Track & Field he would be a lot like this guy, a deep threat.

Andre Branch & Tank Carder are both fast players. I like the fact you are trying to upgrade team speed both on offense & defense.

Potter may still be there early 4th with PHILLY pick?

Not a big fan of Texas Longhorn products, but OK.

TE in 5th may be a little bit early for a back-up, special teams player.

But you finish strong with those last two picks. Great Job
I would take Wright before hill i just don't think he'll be available. I'm guessing he'll go before 20. Hill would be our 3rd WR target so he won't be thrown down into the ring of fire so to speak.
He'll have time to develop under the best WR in the league and should turn out well.

Thats exactly what i was going for with Branch and Carder.
Wades did relies on speed to hit those gaps. Carder probably should put on a little more weight though. We have the foundations of a good Defence now we need to bring more playmakers in.

Yeah potter with the philly pick is what I'm going for.
Generally speaking you roughly see 3 OT go each round and his ranked from 10-12 out of the OT so i think we could be available to us with the philly pick which is quite high.
aussie_texan is offline   Reply With Quote