Thread: Aussie Mock 4.0
View Single Post
Old 03-25-2012   #5
aussie_texan
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 21345 aussie_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedaussie_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedaussie_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedaussie_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedaussie_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedaussie_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedaussie_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedaussie_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedaussie_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedaussie_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedaussie_texan is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Aussie Mock 4.0

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wolf6151 View Post
I agree with you about the drop off after the above listed guys but that's why I took Thompson in my latest mock and dropped OLB to later in the draft. Whoever we take at OLB will have to rotate with Reed, I think it's Reed's position now. I think Thompson or Worthy are perfect for our system and trying to think ahead to the 2013 off season and who the Texans will most likely let walk, I wanted a guy who could get a years worth of rotation in our system with Cody. Along that same line of thinking though, I think the Texans will let Antonio Smith walk after next season as well but they may give Earl Mitchell a shot at that spot. Ideally I'd like to find a way to get some extra 2nd round picks from this draft because that seems to be where the value is this year but I guess we've got to work with what we got. Ideally I'd like to get Kendell Reyes so he could work in the DE rotation with Smith and take over for Antonio after next season but that's just getting greedy.
My 2nd favourite player in this draft (first floyd). Would be soooo happy if we could get him in a trade down.
I have been keen on him for ages. Have had him in all of my mocks expect this one. i think his gonna be a gun and has very little bust potential.

I have to agree with you on the NT situation, it makes great sense and if the texans did this i would be happy.
But if there is a player like branch available i just couldn't go past him.
so much potential there
aussie_texan is offline   Reply With Quote