View Single Post
Old 03-24-2012   #4
TimeKiller
Awaiting Email Confirmation

Location: This giant tree, standing 10,000 ft. high but not reaching the ground. It's roots must hold the sky.
Section: 521/Couch
Rep Power: 0 TimeKiller is a quality contributor and well respectedTimeKiller is a quality contributor and well respectedTimeKiller is a quality contributor and well respectedTimeKiller is a quality contributor and well respectedTimeKiller is a quality contributor and well respectedTimeKiller is a quality contributor and well respectedTimeKiller is a quality contributor and well respectedTimeKiller is a quality contributor and well respectedTimeKiller is a quality contributor and well respectedTimeKiller is a quality contributor and well respectedTimeKiller is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: TK's It's-Been-A-While-Mock

Quote:
Originally Posted by badboy View Post
Sorry TK cannot get behind any of these picks and I don't think I've ever said that about an entire mock. OT is not prime need in first and in every other round there are much better players imo. I do recognise the work involved.
Not drafting for need!

I'm going for guys I think will do well in our systems. OT may not be a need but this guy is available and will strengthen the team, building pass protection with high investments is a good strategy and as much as I like Butler, he's hardly a sure thing.

I guess if all you can muster out is you think there are better players in every round then I'd should ask, "who?" Do you disagree with any position taken or just players? Who would've been better in what round?
TimeKiller is offline   Reply With Quote