View Single Post
Old 03-23-2012   #5
Doppelganger
None

Rep Power: 38282 Doppelganger is a quality contributor and well respectedDoppelganger is a quality contributor and well respectedDoppelganger is a quality contributor and well respectedDoppelganger is a quality contributor and well respectedDoppelganger is a quality contributor and well respectedDoppelganger is a quality contributor and well respectedDoppelganger is a quality contributor and well respectedDoppelganger is a quality contributor and well respectedDoppelganger is a quality contributor and well respectedDoppelganger is a quality contributor and well respectedDoppelganger is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Thoughts: Trade Down and/or Acquisition of '13 1st Rounder?

Quote:
Originally Posted by beerlover View Post
I feel the Texans will trade up not down. They have obvious holes that can be addressed via the draft, ILB, OLB, OT, OG, WR, FB, kicker/punter. Those are seven holes & a few could still be addressed via free agency now they have some cap room. In essence they only need to hit on three or four positional studs in the draft.

trade up for Kuechly

select OLB in 2nd Shea McClellin or Ronnell Lewis

WR in third, plenty to choose from.

OG/OT in the 4th

I do like both of your ideas too!
No thanks on Kuechly. He would be wasted here in Wade's 3-4. Wade plays more nickle and Kuechly would find himself on the bench a lot.

YES to Lewis or McClellin.

Agreed on 3rd.

OG/OT works for me in the 3rd/4th.

Sig made by False Start in 2010.

Adopt a Texan 2011-Present: Duyen.
Doppelganger is offline   Reply With Quote