View Single Post
Old 03-23-2012   #3
badboy
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 198627 badboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Thoughts: Trade Down and/or Acquisition of '13 1st Rounder?

I would not be opposed to trading up for a player but not sure who that would be and what would have to be given up. I see more chance of a trade down but expect Texan to stay pat as of now. I would not trade down hoping for a first next year unless we get a high selection now as part of deal & depending on team. For example I prob would not trade our #26 to NE for a second this drft and a first next as I want impact players now.

A trade I have mentioned is #26 to Cleveland for second and third this year.