View Single Post
Old 03-23-2012   #7
TimeKiller
Awaiting Email Confirmation

Location: This giant tree, standing 10,000 ft. high but not reaching the ground. It's roots must hold the sky.
Section: 521/Couch
Rep Power: 0 TimeKiller is a quality contributor and well respectedTimeKiller is a quality contributor and well respectedTimeKiller is a quality contributor and well respectedTimeKiller is a quality contributor and well respectedTimeKiller is a quality contributor and well respectedTimeKiller is a quality contributor and well respectedTimeKiller is a quality contributor and well respectedTimeKiller is a quality contributor and well respectedTimeKiller is a quality contributor and well respectedTimeKiller is a quality contributor and well respectedTimeKiller is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Post Combine, FA, and Trades Mock...

Nicely done. I can dig the gambler's choice in the 1st, as long as we agree that's what it is. Thompson is a decent player but there are going to be a loooooot of good choices available there IMO and he may or may not be BPA. I've pimped Mosley once or twice, I think he's a stud in the ZBS. Great pick. Cole too, well done. Don't know much about the OLB or RB but I'm not vehemently opposed to either. The SS is an absolute throw away, if you re-vamp your effort here I'd definitely go with another player who probably plays another position too. There are NOT many solid S options in this year's class and I think if you want one you probably need to get one early.

Definitely some good picks and covered a lot of depth.
TimeKiller is offline   Reply With Quote