View Single Post
Old 03-22-2012   #90
SheTexan
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 29598 SheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Tebow to the Jets

Quote:
Originally Posted by chicagotexan2 View Post
I'm not sure if you are being sarcastic or sincere with the first part. But as far as hating the I do not. I don't hate his religion or his beliefs. I think he's decent person and from what I've seen he's a good man.

What I am sick of is the media coverage he gets for being a decent person and good man and a good christian, not for being a good QB which he cleary isn't. The hype is not his fault and I understand that. The media will jump on anyhting that gets ratings.

What I don't understant is why so many fans adore him for the person but can't see past his obvious flaws as a QB. And it is assumed that anyone who doesn't have a shrine to St. Tebow dislikes him for his religious beliefs.
Not being sarcastic at all. It's not his fault the media blows things up the way they do. How long has he been in the league, two years? He's had a lot of pressure put on him, just from the media blitz. It's the fans that act like fools, not him! I'm not saying I'm a huge Tebow fan either, really could care less right now. I do have a tendency to pull for the underdog though!

Maybe he chose the Jets so he would get less attention. Sanchez is their man, and he knows that. Maybe a good QB coach can do wonders with him, who knows. No hidden agendas in my post at all. Just asking a couple questions.
SheTexan is offline   Reply With Quote