View Single Post
Old 03-22-2012   #6
Blake
MMQB

Section: 551
Rep Power: 71634 Blake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Blake's March Mock

Quote:
Originally Posted by Goldensilence View Post
Agreed, overall I'd be happy with this draft. Fills a lot of spots. Childs could be a late round steal if he does round back to form.

Do you think Molk could be moved to guard? If not, I like having a guy that could be at least groomed for Myers in a few years.
I am of the mindset that any center that fits our scheme should be able to slide over to guard if needed. Confined spaces, combo blocking, diving at knees... you know, TEXANS FOOTBALL!
Blake is offline   Reply With Quote