View Single Post
Old 03-22-2012   #76
Ole Miss Texan
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 24791 Ole Miss Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedOle Miss Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedOle Miss Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedOle Miss Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedOle Miss Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedOle Miss Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedOle Miss Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedOle Miss Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedOle Miss Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedOle Miss Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedOle Miss Texan is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Sean Payton suspended one year.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dutchrudder View Post
The NFL's statement on the evidence against the team.

I'm no Vikings fan, but I think that without this program they don't win that NFC championship game. This clearly factored into the multiple brutal hits Favre and AP took in that game. Screw them, I'll never root for the Saints to win anything ever again. Their 2010 Super Bowl* win will now have an asterisk by it. I hope Brees holds out for a trade too cause he's too good for that organization.
Whoa, nice find. Much more damaging than I first though in regard to Peyton. I have a feeling Benson isn't too pleased. Payton and GM Loomis likely out of a job for good with the Saints. Went directly against ownership and f*cked the franchise.
#99 JJ Watt - Dream Big Work Hard
Ole Miss Texan is offline   Reply With Quote