View Single Post
Old 03-22-2012   #85
Dutchrudder 
COOL BEANS!

Section: Fort Kickass
Rep Power: 150980 Dutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Tebow to the Jets

Quote:
Originally Posted by Playoffs View Post
Do you hate on Peyton now since he's been in the news so much over the last few weeks? Or Brady since he's #2. (Very cool visual, btw.)
No, Peyton doesn't get mentioned nearly as much as Tebow, and he earned the accolades he gets. He's a hall of fame QB and an incredible player. He's the headliner of free agency too, so I expect a lot of the coverage to die down now that he has found a home. Tebow won't die out for a long time, he has filled the void that Favre left, and the media loves it. I really could care less about the guy, but I'll be watching to see how the NY Jets circus goes this season. Rex Ryan turned the franchise into the Jersey Shore, but throwing Tebow into the mix ought to be entertaining. I'm hoping hilarity will ensue.

Brady I don't like because he's a stuck up ******* and gets preferential treatment from the refs. He does get a lot of media coverage though, but I think that has a lot to do with the Boston sports media.