View Single Post
Old 03-22-2012   #3
Insideop
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 11503 Insideop is a quality contributor and well respectedInsideop is a quality contributor and well respectedInsideop is a quality contributor and well respectedInsideop is a quality contributor and well respectedInsideop is a quality contributor and well respectedInsideop is a quality contributor and well respectedInsideop is a quality contributor and well respectedInsideop is a quality contributor and well respectedInsideop is a quality contributor and well respectedInsideop is a quality contributor and well respectedInsideop is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Post Combine, FA, and Trades Mock...

Good job! I like most of your picks and think you have hit most of the spots I think the Texans will target. The only place(s) you may have missed are QB and Kicker, if we lose Rackers. I think the Texans will draft another QB in the later rounds to develop since they cut Leinart. They may pick someone up in FA but I still think they draft another one. We only have 2 on the roster now. As for Kicker, it all depends on if they get Rackers signed. If they don't, they may draft Bullock in the 7th or bring in some FA's before camp. If they go for Bullock, they may have to take him in the 6th. I've read he's the only Kicker worth drafting this year.

As for your picks, I really like Thompson, Mosley, Cole, and Bolden. I like Hill's athleticism and think he could be a great WR. I'm just worried if he will turn out like Jacoby, tons of ability but just never fully develops it. Jenkins is another one with a lot of athletic ability that could be developed. I just wonder if the Texans will take 2 of the same kind of WR and not focus on something else, like QB here. Remember, they still have Lestar Jean on the roster too and are very high on him. Don't know enough about Wilber or Cattouse but the positions are definite needs for depth.

Again, good job!
Insideop is offline   Reply With Quote