View Single Post
Old 03-22-2012   #25
Lucky

Rep Power: 149994 Lucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Doppelmock: Late March Edition

Quote:
Originally Posted by beerlover View Post
Excellent idea with your OL combo pick I was thinking the same thing but in the 4th rd. with Colorado Ryan Miller who's actual height is 6'4 5/8" 34 1/2" arms good for a tackle, two inches longer than Eric Winston as matter of fact.
Ryan Miller was the tallest player at the NFL combine, measuring at a full 6'7". His arm length was measured at 33-1/8". But, I think you're right in that Miller is a guy the Texans could be looking at as a swing G/RT.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Doppelganger View Post
After a year, the Texans can cut Myers(saving cap room) and promote Konz to Center. I actually think it would be a great strategy
Myers got $14 million guaranteed, so almost $10 million of dead money would hit the cap if he were cut after one season. Not a good idea. But, Konz can play Guard (actually began his career at Wisconsin at RT) and could backup at Center, as well. Konz would definitely be a strong consideration at #26.