View Single Post
Old 03-21-2012   #62
Vinny
shiny happy fan

Rep Power: 161784 Vinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Sean Payton suspended one year.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Double Barrel View Post
I don't know, man...Mario got a $100 million to do what? Knock the ever living crap out of QBs.
no, Mario got paid to play football - something your son does. He isn't paid to hurt people on purpose. I played football too but I'd be shocked that some coach told a player to hurt me on purpose. Good clean hard hits are one thing, but having the people running the league telling you to give some guy a concussion or break a leg is thug behavior and evil if you ask me. I'd quote the rest of your post but I'm a fan of big hits and physical play too...but I am a fan of clean football, not dirty thug-like behavior being condoned by the people in charge (so that is all I take to task in your post). If a few guys go over the top that's one thing and you can't stop that, but once the people in charge cross the line and let it be known that the league is just another version of throwing Christians to the Lions I'm out...I'm not a fan of intentional pain and suffering. There is enough of that with clean play and a few guys pushing the envelope too far.

"A nation of sheep begets a government of wolves" - Edward R. Murrow
Vinny is online now   Reply With Quote