View Single Post
Old 03-21-2012   #49
Kimmy 
RealGirls LvFB!

Section: 321
Rep Power: 18204 Kimmy is a quality contributor and well respectedKimmy is a quality contributor and well respectedKimmy is a quality contributor and well respectedKimmy is a quality contributor and well respectedKimmy is a quality contributor and well respectedKimmy is a quality contributor and well respectedKimmy is a quality contributor and well respectedKimmy is a quality contributor and well respectedKimmy is a quality contributor and well respectedKimmy is a quality contributor and well respectedKimmy is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Sean Payton suspended one year.

This is going to be very tricky for the players. Not only could the players fined file grievances, but the players that were TARGETED could also file them as well.

This is ground breaking all the way around.

Quote:
Originally Posted by GP View Post
Nothing will be done to the players because lawyers for players will say the players acted on directions set forth by coaches.

It would be a Scapegoat defense with players crying..."I didn't want to hurt Brett. But I had to. (sniff, sniff)...."
Quote:
Originally Posted by jjjezebel View Post
Player punishments are still being determined. For those, the NFL has to consult with the Player's Association.

But yeah, I expect a lot of this.