View Single Post
Old 03-21-2012   #48
ObsiWan
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 213938 ObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Sean Payton suspended one year.

Quote:
Originally Posted by GP View Post
Nothing will be done to the players because lawyers for players will say the players acted on directions set forth by coaches.

It would be a Scapegoat defense with players crying..."I didn't want to hurt Brett. But I had to. (sniff, sniff)...."
I disagree. This "bounty" is akin to doing an extra credit project like when we were in school. You can take up the challenge and go for the extra credit or you can choose not to.

This bounty thing wasn't an "order" it was an "offer". The players could take it or leave it on the table. Their call.
ObsiWan is online now   Reply With Quote