View Single Post
Old 03-21-2012   #44
jjjezebel
ĦAy, caramba!

Section: Section 116, seats 15-17
Rep Power: 11836 jjjezebel is a quality contributor and well respectedjjjezebel is a quality contributor and well respectedjjjezebel is a quality contributor and well respectedjjjezebel is a quality contributor and well respectedjjjezebel is a quality contributor and well respectedjjjezebel is a quality contributor and well respectedjjjezebel is a quality contributor and well respectedjjjezebel is a quality contributor and well respectedjjjezebel is a quality contributor and well respectedjjjezebel is a quality contributor and well respectedjjjezebel is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Sean Payton suspended one year.

Player punishments are still being determined. For those, the NFL has to consult with the Player's Association.

Quote:
Originally Posted by GP View Post
Nothing will be done to the players because lawyers for players will say the players acted on directions set forth by coaches.

It would be a Scapegoat defense with players crying..."I didn't want to hurt Brett. But I had to. (sniff, sniff)...."
But yeah, I expect a lot of this. Though it's a bunch of crap, because the players were doing it for cashy-money.
jjjezebel is offline   Reply With Quote