View Single Post
Old 03-21-2012   #25
NCTexan
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 69514 NCTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedNCTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedNCTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedNCTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedNCTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedNCTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedNCTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedNCTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedNCTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedNCTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedNCTexan is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Tebow to the Jets

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vinny View Post
he must have a paper thin ego then. Manning is something everyone should have pursued if they didn't have top notch QB play. You just don't see HOF players totally Free in FA. Jets ran the wildcat quite a bit two years ago but their wildcat guy went to Buffalo....he's just replacing Brad Smith's role. I don't see how that should worry Sanchez if Sanchez is playing at a decent level. that said, I think its gonna be funny up there with all the weirdness of the Ryan/Tebow polar opposite personality thing.
The first thing I thought when I heard this was how weird of a fit Tebow seems for the Jet's team culture.
NCTexan is offline   Reply With Quote