View Single Post
Old 03-21-2012   #28
The1ApplePie
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 95426 The1ApplePie is a quality contributor and well respectedThe1ApplePie is a quality contributor and well respectedThe1ApplePie is a quality contributor and well respectedThe1ApplePie is a quality contributor and well respectedThe1ApplePie is a quality contributor and well respectedThe1ApplePie is a quality contributor and well respectedThe1ApplePie is a quality contributor and well respectedThe1ApplePie is a quality contributor and well respectedThe1ApplePie is a quality contributor and well respectedThe1ApplePie is a quality contributor and well respectedThe1ApplePie is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Sean Payton suspended one year.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vinny View Post
If you had a Son playing I think you would feel different about Management sanctioning hurting opponents on purpose. There is a massive difference in some guys making a competitive pool about who can deliver a big blow, but once Management tells you to go out and intentionally hurt someone its no longer a game...its friggin' throwing Christians to the Lions.
For the record, I hate the Saints and think they should have been punished to hell. I just think it would have been lighter if it had been against defensive players or was by a big market team.

The "management" at my high school had the same policy (no money though). I agree that I would not want my son playing for a coaching staff like that, let alone against a team with such leaders.
The1ApplePie is offline   Reply With Quote