View Single Post
Old 03-21-2012   #22
Blake
MMQB

Section: 551
Rep Power: 75432 Blake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Doppelmock: Late March Edition

Quote:
Originally Posted by Doppelganger View Post
Excellent question Blake. Quick question, I don't recognize your name, but you have a ton of posts. Are you returning after a hiatus or did you recently change your name?

Now, onto your question. No. I am not concerned with Konz's bench press. As you said, the bench press only takes into account upper body, not lower body. Of all the combine events, the bench press always seemed out of place. The 40 and the cone drills evaluate real skills one might need. The bench press just doesn't seem like it is all that useful in my mind. I think his body of work as 3 year starter speaks volumes more than a single bench press.

I would be thrilled to take him at 26.
As Rey said I changed my username from Super Mario to Blake for obvious reasons. Get used to it! haha
Blake is offline   Reply With Quote