View Single Post
Old 03-20-2012   #17
aussie_texan
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 19403 aussie_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedaussie_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedaussie_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedaussie_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedaussie_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedaussie_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedaussie_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedaussie_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedaussie_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedaussie_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedaussie_texan is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Doppelmock: Late March Edition

people have mentioned it before so ill be quick.

really like the mock. Looks like BPA but fills needs, what more do you want.
We talked about it in another thread but the Jenkins in the 3rd his a solid pick even though i would go WR just a little earlier lol I have to do some watching to see how he is in the blocking department though.

Personally I'm taking NT off my needs this draft. Cody and Mitchell are serviceable and i think we have to many others needs to fill now.

Love the decision to add DE people arnt putting enough emphasis on this position.

overall good mock dare i say it was dopplegood!!!!!!!
aussie_texan is online now   Reply With Quote