View Single Post
Old 03-20-2012   #15
rmartin65
I'm Score

Rep Power: 64727 rmartin65 is a quality contributor and well respectedrmartin65 is a quality contributor and well respectedrmartin65 is a quality contributor and well respectedrmartin65 is a quality contributor and well respectedrmartin65 is a quality contributor and well respectedrmartin65 is a quality contributor and well respectedrmartin65 is a quality contributor and well respectedrmartin65 is a quality contributor and well respectedrmartin65 is a quality contributor and well respectedrmartin65 is a quality contributor and well respectedrmartin65 is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Doppelmock: Late March Edition

Quote:
Originally Posted by Doppelganger View Post

3. Let me go back and rethink. I havent seen a ton of footage on him, just highlights.

4. Problem I have with Fangupo is his age. He is currently 26 and would be a 27 year old rookie. He did not exactly dominate competition. I would be concerned as to whether he has maxed his potential at this point.
Let me know what conclusion you come to. There are a lot of receivers available in the 3rd/4th/5th round range, and it is hard to tell which ones are the best. They are almost incomparable, as they all bring something unique to the table.

Yeah, but that is why Fangupo is not a 3rd rounder like some were projecting earlier. At 26/27 he can sit a year, and give 5 solid years. That is acceptable for a 4th rounder.
rmartin65 is offline   Reply With Quote