View Single Post
Old 03-20-2012   #14
Doppelganger
None

Rep Power: 38282 Doppelganger is a quality contributor and well respectedDoppelganger is a quality contributor and well respectedDoppelganger is a quality contributor and well respectedDoppelganger is a quality contributor and well respectedDoppelganger is a quality contributor and well respectedDoppelganger is a quality contributor and well respectedDoppelganger is a quality contributor and well respectedDoppelganger is a quality contributor and well respectedDoppelganger is a quality contributor and well respectedDoppelganger is a quality contributor and well respectedDoppelganger is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Doppelmock: Late March Edition

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rey View Post
]I'm not a big konz fan. I wouldn't pick him until the second round. IMO zeitler is a much better player. And honestly, I think there will be other linemen picked later than konz that will be just as good or better. I love the tenacity he plays with, but he just isn't overwhelming enough to play guard IMO. Guards need to be able to move bodies more than any other position.

Konz would make a good center for us, but I don't like him as a guard.

I'm kind of meh on everyone else. I don't hate 'em, don't love 'em
Zeitler is a great player as well. I had a previous mock where I picked both of them and had them starting side by side. I think both of them would be great in Htown but unfortunately we can only get one since I think Zeitler goes at the top of the second. I prefer Konz because I see him as having that ability to play either OG or C. I think he is a muich better Center prospect but is good enough to start on the OL.

Sig made by False Start in 2010.

Adopt a Texan 2011-Present: Duyen.
Doppelganger is offline   Reply With Quote