View Single Post
Old 03-20-2012   #13
Doppelganger
None

Rep Power: 35195 Doppelganger is a quality contributor and well respectedDoppelganger is a quality contributor and well respectedDoppelganger is a quality contributor and well respectedDoppelganger is a quality contributor and well respectedDoppelganger is a quality contributor and well respectedDoppelganger is a quality contributor and well respectedDoppelganger is a quality contributor and well respectedDoppelganger is a quality contributor and well respectedDoppelganger is a quality contributor and well respectedDoppelganger is a quality contributor and well respectedDoppelganger is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Doppelmock: Late March Edition

Quote:
Originally Posted by kiwitexansfan View Post
I feel like we need to hit an ILB as well as an OLB.

I am really keen to see what Braman brings to the OLB spot for us, but would like to add some strength inside too.
Quote:
Originally Posted by rmartin65 View Post
That is a very good point. Picking up an ILB now could help lessen the blow should we need to cut DeMeco due to cap trouble.
I was thinking about ILB. Cush, Meco, Sharpton, and Mister Alexander are on the roster. 4 players for 2 spots and potentially Dobbins is resigned. Also, keep in mind that in many packages only 1 ILB was used. I felt that ILB was a position where Dobbins or an UDFA could provide better depth than a draft pick.

Sig made by False Start in 2010.

Adopt a Texan 2011-Present: Duyen.
Doppelganger is offline   Reply With Quote