View Single Post
Old 03-20-2012   #11
beerlover
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 44115 beerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Doppelmock: Late March Edition

why would the Texans select a Center with their first round pick after re-signing Myers? really makes no sense to me other than Konz is a fine baller

Agree with rmartin65 & badboy on Lewis in 2nd or Shea McClellin if not there.

Jenkins has a very slight build, like Jacoby could get thrown around like him too. I would like to get a stronger more physical WR. Quick or a Marvin Jones would be good.

I've softened my stance on having to select a big wide body NG. Really whatever Wade feels brings the best skill set to me. I would replace Konz with a DT like Brockers, Cox or Still. Not big bodies but physical, explosive & disruptive.

Henry represents good value here @ FS, certainly in the rotation with current roster players. Winston Guy might me another name to throw in the hat?

I really like Roy, this late in the draft he would be a steal.

Excellent idea with your OL combo pick I was thinking the same thing but in the 4th rd. with Colorado Ryan Miller who's actual height is 6'4 5/8" 34 1/2" arms good for a tackle, two inches longer than Eric Winston as matter of fact. Bigger hands too, maybe that explains somewhat why the Texans choose to let Eric become a free agent, the fact his measureables displayed on game tape revel he had difficulty controlling the edges because despite having a big torso the parts used to hold off defenders (reach & grasp) where inadequate.

you also forgot a kicker, otherwise very good effort

2012 Draft was Mercilus
beerlover is offline   Reply With Quote