View Single Post
Old 03-20-2012   #6
TexCanada
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 6655 TexCanada is a quality contributor and well respectedTexCanada is a quality contributor and well respectedTexCanada is a quality contributor and well respectedTexCanada is a quality contributor and well respectedTexCanada is a quality contributor and well respectedTexCanada is a quality contributor and well respectedTexCanada is a quality contributor and well respectedTexCanada is a quality contributor and well respectedTexCanada is a quality contributor and well respectedTexCanada is a quality contributor and well respectedTexCanada is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Doppelmock: Late March Edition

I really like this mock, Dopp. The more I think about our team as we watch this off-season unfold, the more I believe that we will/should not pick a WR in the first round. I just can't really see a way where we can get great value by picking a WR at #26, barring an unexpected drop from one of the higher ranked WRs.

I, too, still have a worry in the back of my mind with Myers, and I think it is a fantastic idea to have a backup plan for him. I am also much more comfortable going in to next season with more competition for that RG spot. I really like the Konz pick.

I think it is also highly likely that we don't wait very long to take an OLB, and I like your pick there.

It seems like there is just not a tonne of difference between the WRs who should be available at #26 and some of those likely to still be around in the 3rd round.
TexCanada is offline   Reply With Quote