Originally Posted by rmartin65
I dig it, nice work.
1) I really like Konz, and have absolutely no problem with the pick. All-pro caliber player at both OC and OG, upgrades both positions and provides insurance. I know quite a few guys here claim that Konz actually projects better at guard than at center, and I am in the midst of forming my own opinion on that matter. Great pick.
2) BOOOM! I have been mocking this since the middle of the season. Lewis is a great athlete, a great football player, a great pass rusher. I have recently questioned whether or not to go OLB this early, but I still love this pick. 2/2 thus far.
3) Love the position, not so much the player. I have been able to watch a lot of B10 games these past 4 years (OSU student), and this guy never, ever stood out to me. His stats and measurables are impressive, but what I saw when watching games did not match it. I would much rather have Toon if available, or any one of McNutt, Broyles, Hilton and Wylie. I would not hate the pick, I would just be skeptical.
4) Good spot to take Fangupo here. Big body with great athleticism. I dont know if he is a day 1 starter, but he will see time in the rotation immediately. Nice pick.
5) Henry is a baller; I dig it.
6) I think Roy is a 4-3 DT, not a 3-4 DE. I dont think he has the quickness not the agility needed to control the edge. I (again) like the position, but instead, humbly suggest grabbing a tackle here and Ryan van Bergen in the 7th.
7) No thanks. If the draft has broken down this way, I definitely want to go OT. We need to find another OT to fit the system. I dont think this is the guy. This late, what do you think about Markus Zusevics, a solid 4th-5th round talent who falls due to injury.
All in all, really nice mock. Just a couple little things that I disagree with.