View Single Post
Old 03-20-2012   #3
Wolf6151
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 28037 Wolf6151 is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf6151 is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf6151 is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf6151 is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf6151 is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf6151 is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf6151 is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf6151 is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf6151 is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf6151 is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf6151 is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Bucky Brooks post opening of Free Agency Mock

Quote:
Originally Posted by badboy View Post
I'm thinking if I was GM of Cleveland I'd use #4 on another position than RB or trade down. They could get a haul (not equal to St Louis but good) for #4. Use part of that trade to get Tate from Houston.
I agree with this. Cleveland is in a bad position this year for them and a trade down would really help, no need to take a RB at #4 when they could get Ben Tate from us for #22.

As for the Texans taking Stephen Hill at #26, I really like this pick. Like most WR's me might take a year to learn the system and NFL in general but he's got all the tools to be a very good #1 WR.

Also I hate to see Fletcher Cox going to Philly, that guy would be a stud at DE opposite Watt if we cut and saved some money on Antonio Smith.
Wolf6151 is offline   Reply With Quote