View Single Post
Old 03-19-2012   #46
Insideop
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 10331 Insideop is a quality contributor and well respectedInsideop is a quality contributor and well respectedInsideop is a quality contributor and well respectedInsideop is a quality contributor and well respectedInsideop is a quality contributor and well respectedInsideop is a quality contributor and well respectedInsideop is a quality contributor and well respectedInsideop is a quality contributor and well respectedInsideop is a quality contributor and well respectedInsideop is a quality contributor and well respectedInsideop is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Compensatory picks

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucky View Post
Of course, the Texans would need to have a net 3 loss to be awarded these picks.

Mario (3rd) - absolutely
Brisiel (5th) - I think this is correct, seeing that the Vikings received a 5th after losing Matt Birk (whose contract averaged $ 4 million/year) to the Ravens.
Jason Allen (6/7th) - Haven't seen what Allen signed for. I think he will need to sign a contract that averages more than $2 million/year to get the pick in the 6th round.
So if we lose Rackers what do you think we'll get for him? My guess is somewhere between a 4th and a 6th. He had a pretty good year as far as kickers go, but probably not good enough for a 4th. I hope they sign him though. We don't need another hole to fill in the draft, and I doubt Kubes wants to rely on a rookie kicker, even if he came from A&M.
Insideop is offline   Reply With Quote