View Single Post
Old 03-18-2012   #39
Lucky

Rep Power: 169923 Lucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Compensatory picks

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dutchrudder View Post
Holy crap! That's great news for us! Might push his comp pick up to a 5th, or at least a 6th I would assume. Never thought he would get more than 2.5 million a year. I guess the Bengals are hard up after not signing any free agents before yesterday.
Yes, maybe back-to-back picks in the 5th for Allen and Briesel. I thought the guy did an OK job for the Texans, but no way is he a $4 millon/year player. Cincy has too much cap room on their hands and no one wants to take it.