View Single Post
Old 03-17-2012   #34
Lucky

Rep Power: 120321 Lucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Compensatory picks

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dutchrudder View Post
I also expect us to sign some scrapheap FAs, so we probably will cancel him out anyways.
Only if the free agents the Texans sign receive a qualifying offer (usually over $1 million/year). Plus, the Texans could still lose Dreessen and Rackers. I can't see the Texans going on a free agent spending spree that would endanger the Mario compensatory pick, and I think the Texans will wind up with at least 3.