View Single Post
Old 08-08-2004   #20
cuppacoffee
Resident Grouch

Rep Power: 89864 cuppacoffee is a quality contributor and well respectedcuppacoffee is a quality contributor and well respectedcuppacoffee is a quality contributor and well respectedcuppacoffee is a quality contributor and well respectedcuppacoffee is a quality contributor and well respectedcuppacoffee is a quality contributor and well respectedcuppacoffee is a quality contributor and well respectedcuppacoffee is a quality contributor and well respectedcuppacoffee is a quality contributor and well respectedcuppacoffee is a quality contributor and well respectedcuppacoffee is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by DFAN
End of story. IF Vandemeer said it, it has to be true.

Between John, Lance and Vandemeer I don't know which one is the biggest Texans homer. I would go with Vandemeer with John and Lance running a close 2nd.
Strange place to find Texan homers. On a Houston radio station and a Houston Texans message board.