View Single Post
Old 03-16-2012   #21
DerekLee1
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 1687 DerekLee1 is a quality contributor and well respectedDerekLee1 is a quality contributor and well respectedDerekLee1 is a quality contributor and well respectedDerekLee1 is a quality contributor and well respectedDerekLee1 is a quality contributor and well respectedDerekLee1 is a quality contributor and well respectedDerekLee1 is a quality contributor and well respectedDerekLee1 is a quality contributor and well respectedDerekLee1 is a quality contributor and well respectedDerekLee1 is a quality contributor and well respectedDerekLee1 is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Compensatory picks

Quote:
Originally Posted by TexanBacker93 View Post
We need Mario to be healthy and have a dominant year this year. Unless we bring in Manning we should be in shape to get a 3rd round pick. I'd just hate to have him be hurt this season and then have 5 great years after that and we'd get nothing.
I don't believe his performance matters. It's about the contract that he signs. Being the largest in NFL history, I can't see us getting any lower than a 3rd for him. And no way do we sign anyone anywhere near that kind of contract, so it's a safe bet we'll get at least one pick for him next year. Thanks, Buffalo!
DerekLee1 is offline   Reply With Quote