Thread: New Mock
View Single Post
Old 03-16-2012   #4
badboy
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 140377 badboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: New Mock

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rey View Post

4) Phillip Blake, C

Yeah...I know a lot of people don't think he will be available here, but I think it's a good possibility. If he is available here, it would be an excellent pick up for us because I think he'd fit well in this system. With or without Meyers I'd pick him up here.

5) Brandon Lindsey, OLB

Talented player, but to me he looks a little sloppy at times. I think he's come in a push Braman and Nading for the back-up positions. I wish we could have retained Mario, but even without him I like Nading and Braman as the primary back-ups. I think Nading is better than he gets credit for, and I think if Braman can get stronger he can be a really good rotational player as well.

6) Chad Diehl, FB

With Vickers gone Diehl would be a great pick-up. He might even be a better blocker than Vickers was. He is a true full-back and would compete with Casey for the starting Job. I'd like to see Casey get the second TE role if Dreesen leaves and I think Diehl would be able to ease the burden on Casey. Between OD, Grahm, Casey, and Dield I'd be very good with the TE and FB positions.

7) Travis Benjamin, WR

Very fast guy and actually a pretty good receiver. I'm picking him here primarily as a returner, but I think that he is more polished as a position player than Trindon Holiday. Trindon would compete with Benjamin to make the roster as the teams primary returner.

Blake is my 4th round and I have Diehl round 7. He is an awesome blocker and could star imo. Cheap replacement for Vickers.