View Single Post
Old 08-08-2004   #9
Marcus
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 57147 Marcus is a quality contributor and well respectedMarcus is a quality contributor and well respectedMarcus is a quality contributor and well respectedMarcus is a quality contributor and well respectedMarcus is a quality contributor and well respectedMarcus is a quality contributor and well respectedMarcus is a quality contributor and well respectedMarcus is a quality contributor and well respectedMarcus is a quality contributor and well respectedMarcus is a quality contributor and well respectedMarcus is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by aj.
I think when it's all said and done, David Carr will have had a career more like Bert Jones' than John Elway's.
I sincerely hope you meant that as a compliment. I really enjoyed watching Bert Jones play. If it weren't for the separated shoulder, and the spinal injury that forced him to retire, I feel certain that he would have made it to the Hall in Canton.

And speaking of Bert Jones, I recall that his favorite target to throw to, was someone named Roger Carr. That wouldn't be someone's daddy that's growing his hair long these days, would it?
Marcus is offline   Reply With Quote