View Single Post
Old 08-08-2004   #13
Hervoyel
The Right Track

Rep Power: 162318 Hervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respected

I too am concerned with the Jags. More concerned with them than the Titans or Colts to be honest. The Titans and Colts are going to be good but I don't believe they're going to sweep us in 2004. The Jags I feel might do that. I'd like to split with them and a sweep would be outstanding but I don't expect it. For some reason I've been worried about them sweeping us this year more than ever before.

They're up and coming, we're up and coming. It's only a matter of time before the two of us are fighting it out for the division. Not us and the Colts, nor us and the Titans. It's going to be us and the Jags peaking around the same time. Fuel for a good rivalry in time.