I agree with infantry
its all about attitiude & the specific skills the player brings that best compliments the Texans system.
Dunta should florish in the Texans system because:
1. He can step right in our zone coverage & islandize the WR
2. His closing & make-up speed is as good or better than Hall
3. Delivers more load & size to the package (plays bigger than he is)
4. Dunta has a great attitude, work ethic and team/family first
5. Tough willing to mix things up coming off screenes, run support & blitz packages.
Combine these skills and attributes with the best combine workout of any CB (DeAngello Hall 40 times slower, did not lift or particiapte in skill testing) its not surprising to me the Texans had Dunta rated highest CB in the 2004 draft.