View Single Post
Old 03-12-2012   #8
Dutchrudder 
COOL BEANS!

Section: Fort Kickass
Rep Power: 150980 Dutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Houston 2nd Round #58 Selection Poll

For me, it's down to these 3 guys. I'm leaning towards the OLBs, but I just don't know which one is better for Wade's system. Lewis was a standout special teams player at OU, which helps his case, and he has a non-stop motor. I really like his pass rushing abilities and I think he could challenge for Brooks Reed's starting spot.

I like Brandon Thompson, but I'm not sure how good he would be in the 3-4. I had him rated higher due to me having the Browns 4-3 in mind. He would be great depth at DT for that team. I figure he could be a DE or NT in Wade's 3-4.

Ronnell Lewis OLB 6'2" 245 Oklahoma

Brandon Thompson DT 6'2" 311 Clemson

Shea McLellin OLB 6'3 260 Boise State

Tough call.