View Single Post
Old 03-12-2012   #58
TimeKiller
Awaiting Email Confirmation

Location: This giant tree, standing 10,000 ft. high but not reaching the ground. It's roots must hold the sky.
Section: 521/Couch
Rep Power: 0 TimeKiller is a quality contributor and well respectedTimeKiller is a quality contributor and well respectedTimeKiller is a quality contributor and well respectedTimeKiller is a quality contributor and well respectedTimeKiller is a quality contributor and well respectedTimeKiller is a quality contributor and well respectedTimeKiller is a quality contributor and well respectedTimeKiller is a quality contributor and well respectedTimeKiller is a quality contributor and well respectedTimeKiller is a quality contributor and well respectedTimeKiller is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Houston 1st Round Selection Poll

Quote:
Originally Posted by SW H-TOWN View Post
Pretty sure Perry and Mercilus will be gone. Out of the guys left Konz is the best player available and we have nobody to speak of (Caldwell) behind our starters, Smith and Myers are 30, and Konz will probably be better that Brisiel before the season is over. If Wright does not slip to us I would go with Konz.
I'm not 100% sold on Konz though. Pass blocking, he's solid but as the one responsible for opening holes for Foster he's got a lot to work on. Zietler seems like the better OL of the two and he's strictly a power blocking OG.
I'm all for developing some more OL talent though. Couple guys I've honed in on are later round types, Brandon Mosley, Desmond Wynn, Markus Zusevics, Ryan Miller and Joe Looney. David Molk seems like Chris Myers v.2
TimeKiller is offline   Reply With Quote