Thread: Moving up to 18
View Single Post
Old 03-11-2012   #15
Corrosion
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 174245 Corrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Moving up to 18

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wolf6151 View Post
If I'm moving up from #26 to #18 it's going to be for something that I absolutely can't get at #26 and this is a very deep draft for WR's. I like Floyd better than Blackmon, but I'd have a hard time trading up for him when I'd be happy taking Stephen Hill at #26. I don't think there's anyone in this draft that I'd trade up for other than Morris Claiborne-CB but there's no way he falls out of the top 10.
I think the drop off from Blackmon & Floyd Vs the rest of the WR's is significant .... Hill , Jeffery and Randel arent in their class. You cant get that quality at #26.

Blackmon or Floyd will start from day one .... I dont believe those behind them in the pecking order will, they may be the #3 guy's on the teams they go to.

Floyd has alot of questionmarks off the field .... but on the field he's a beast. I'd probably give up a 3rd to move up ....and I'd think about a 2nd.

Hope is a poor mans disease.
Corrosion is offline   Reply With Quote