View Single Post
Old 03-11-2012   #19
steelbtexan
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 74252 steelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Cleveland Browns are on the clock

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dutchrudder View Post
Peyton Hillis has little to no value with other teams, so I expect him to re-sign with the Browns. If he does, there's no way they take Trent Richardson at 4, but maybe if they trade down. I just want them to take Blackmon or Floyd, preferably Blackmon. I expect him to be a superstar WR and the best of this class.
Taking Richardson is a gamble that I doubt the Browns take at #4.

They might take the gamble at #22.

Richardson is coming off knee surgery before his 1st NFL game. That should make him fall 10-15 spots. Is Richardson going to be able to run/go through drills before his draft.
steelbtexan is offline   Reply With Quote