View Single Post
Old 03-11-2012   #16
thunderkyss 
& so it begins

Rep Power: 326894 thunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via Yahoo to thunderkyss
Default Re: Cleveland Browns are on the clock

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wolf6151 View Post
If I'm the GM for the Browns in this situation I'm trying to trade down. Blackmon is a good player but this seems to be a poor draft at certain positions and if there were more talent in this draft like last years then he doesn't go this high. Richardson is very tempting, they also have a big need at RT but it's a little early for a RT, so by default my pick in Michael Floyd. I like him better than Blackmon.
This is one of those area's where I think BPA (player of need) should come into play. IF you think there is an OT there that can help your team, even if it's at RT, then you take him.

I'm not saying there is an OT there, I'm just saying if. Even though you think it's too high for a RT, but RT is a big need.. you take the guy. You start him at RT, then decide going forward (next year) if he's better than Thomas.

This does a couple of things for you. If something were to happen to Joe Thomas this year, you've got a stud ready to step in & take his place.

If you think this guy is good enough to take Thomas' spot, you can trade him for more picks, or that franchise QB you're looking for.